Communications- Social Media Marketing
This two-day workshop is intended to help you do the writing your job demands. In the market, your website is your number one marketing tool and everything you do online must support this. It is the hub of all your online marketing activity, a facility to convert interest into sales. Once you get them there you need to convert those people to tangible sales or collect their contact information so you can continue to communicate directly with them. Social media is changing the face marketing. Use social media marketing to create buzz, increase awareness, respond immediately to external communication about you, and provide regular, relevant information, such as special packages and insider news. We will learn how to create a two-way communication channel between brands and their fans via using over 28 tools. We will write original content on social media platforms that will attract people to engage with your brand and let your “brand ambassadors” tell your story in a personal way. This workshop will teach you the skills of how to implement your SMM Plan, handle those socially difficult platforms, “sell without selling” and give you that extra advantedge in marketing skills.
This two-day workshop will help give participants communication skills when researching and writing for external clients. This interactive workshop also includes techniques to promote effective communications by different social media platforms. Consumers are flocking to blogs, social-networking sites and virtual worlds. And they are leaving a lot of us marketers behind.” Workshop motto; "In this fast-paced world every word counts"
Number of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Comparative pre-assignment SWOT to identify areas of improvement in ’s marketing presence
- What is social media? Fundamentals of SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION How to increase quality traffic to your website for lead generation and direct sales.
- Case study and Comparison of some other websites and platforms.
- Customers as Brand Ambassadors What do your customers really what? How to find out and engage visitors and keep them coming back with INTERACTIVE content
- Magic weapons - 28 Social MEDIA TOOLS and PLATFORMS
- Integrating SMM across your Marketing Strategy, benefits of integrating into your existing marketing strategy, and key elements you need to examine to make it work. Protecting your e-reputation.
- More TOOLS writing them into our marketing plan
- Incorporate platforms YOUTUBE, LINKEDIN, plus18 others and various media
This workshop is designed for experienced professionals who seek to maximize their communication skills, become more professional writers and add more value to their organization.