Sales and Marketing- Telemarketing A-Z
Virtually everybody in sales today sells over the phone. Perhaps it is time for you to evaluate how you use the telephone and where it fits into your sales and marketing mix.
This one-day workshop will show you how the telephone can supplement, enhance, and even replace other means of marketing and selling, and how this personal approach can dramatically increase your sales success. We will also learn how to hone your communication skills, your ability to persuade, and techniques to personalize each sales call.
This workshop deals with the essentials of the art of selling.
This workshop will help give participants confidence when communicating with both internal and external clients. This interactive workshop also includes techniques to promote effective communications and to turn face-to-face confrontation into side-by-side problem-solving.
Workshop motto; "Leads are created not given"
Number of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Identify the importance of LEAD planning
- Plan and prepare for all types of calls and callers
- Build trust and respect with customers and colleagues
- Warm up your sales approach to improve success with cold calling
- Identify ways to make a positive impression
- Verbal handshake assessment
- Identify negotiation strategies that will make you a stronger seller
- Create a script to maximize your efficiency on the phone
- What words to use to build impact
- Learn what to say and what to ask to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale
- Follow through leads system toolkit
This workshop is designed for employees who seek to maximize their potential, become stronger communicators and add more value to their company.