HR-Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
Conflict is inevitable in life. Most people prefer to avoid it and hope it goes away. Poorly managed conflict hurts productivity, escalates out-of-pocket costs, increases staff turn over and risks, degrades decision making and impedes an organization’s ability to achieve strategic goals. The ability to deal with people is most important today with managers spending 25% of their time managing conflicts. Workers spend more than two and a half hours per week trying to resolve conflict, which translates into $359 billion in losses.
Our enriching 2-day workshop concentrates on the essential leadership skill of conflict resolution. Workshop Motto; “Bring your opponents to their senses and not to their knees” ―Mahatma Gandhi
Number Of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Develop an understanding of what conflict is and how it can escalate
- Understand the types of conflict and the stages of a conflict
- Recognize the most common conflict resolution styles and when to use
- Increase information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Develop effective techniques for intervention strategies
- Become more confident with the ability to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance
- Develop resolution strategies that foster teamwork
- Practice problem solving techniques through the 8 steps
- Practice better listening skills
This workshop is specially designed for employees with some experience who seek to maximize their potential, become better communicators and who need to manage conflict within their teams.