HR-Creating A Positive Workplace
This creating a positive workplace workshop will teach the skills necessary for motivating a workforce, resulting in successful and more productive employees. Motivation is broken down into 2 segments: firstly personal motivation, to understand the foundation of how to motivate others. It’s no secret, employees who feel they are valued and recognized for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive.
This workshop will help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workplace. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want and to give them a starting point for creating champions.
Workshop Motto; "Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it." -Dwight D. Eisenhower
Number Of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Understand and tailor motivational messages
- Understand studies on positivism in the workplace
- Understand the proven link between motivation engagement, increased customer satisfaction and increased revenue
- Empower employees to make necessary decisions
- Boost employee engagement levels
- Agree on metrics to measure workplace motivation
- Make your people feel valued Listen actively and create open conversation platforms
- Substitute vocabulary with motivational language
- Understand the importance of remaining calm in the workplace
- Bring passion to everything you do and be optimistic
- Communicate better with different generation cultures and personalities
- Understand the importance of achieving short term wins
- Stretch the team and keep everyone accountable
- Celebrate achievements and share success stories
This workshop is specially designed for employees with some experience who seek to maximize their potential and become better communicators.