HR-Developing a Training Needs Analysis
This workshop will teach that organisational growth is a planned system via auditing your training needs correctly. Effective training is focused on the needs of trainees. But that's only possible if those needs are properly understood. A training needs analysis is the best way of achieving this. Succesful onboarding by training needs analysis is why experienced training managers need this skill today.
A training needs analysis is an effective way to identify any gap between the skills your organisation needs and those your employees have. This involves gathering information to identify areas where your employees could improve their performance. We focus on how to use surveys, management observations, customer comments, company meetings and inspections to collect this information. Through TNA and planning, you will clarify your objectives in training your staff. This is invaluable for ensuring that money is spent on training that will help your business to achieve its objectives.
Workshop motto: " " -
Number Of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Analyse your business goals and the real skills required to meet these goals
- Determine whether you are changing your products or business processes and what information or training employees will need to be effective
- Evaluate who you want to train and how best to enrich them
- Establish how employees will best accept and integrate training and their preferred learning method
- Evaluate the training in place and decide what your company can and can't provide in the way of in-house training
- Setting and planning training budgets
- Assess which consultants or training providers can fill in these gaps
- Take a decision on which type of training fits your needs best
- Access post training gaps
- Develop a TNA audit toolkit
This workshop is specially designed for managers in Human Resources who need this vital planning skill today.