This workshop will show how anger is a universal experience. You don’t have to be a psychologist to know that managing anger productively is something few individuals, organizations, and societies do well. Yet research tells us that those who do manage their anger at work are much more successful than those who don’t. The co-worker who can productively confront his teammate about his negative attitude increases his team’s chance of success as well as minimizes destructive conflicts. The customer service agent who can defuse the angry customer not only keeps her customers loyal but makes her own day less troublesome. This workshop is to help give you and your organization that edge.
This workshop is highly practical and designed for experienced professionals who want to build on their personal leadership skill. Participants also learn more about the elements of our communication with others that help us reveal appropriate information about ourselves, and on how to better manage ourselves for a professional image.
Workshop Motto; “Out of control, you are at the mercy of your anger...you need a new kind of relationship with your emotions, one where you run them instead of them running you.”
Number of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding them back
- Recognize how anger affects your body, your mind, and your behavior as well as being toxic to those around you
- Use the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger
- Control their emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger
- Identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger
- Identify workplace anger, what to do and the impact of bullying
- Create best coping technique toolkit
- Better expressive language practice
This workshop is designed for experienced professionals who seek to maximize their potential, develop leadership skills, become more influential and add more value to their organization.