Designed for experienced professionals who want to build on and apply creative thinking at work to try new ways to solve challenges and clients needs. In today’s society, many people experience information overload. We are bombarded with messages to believe various ideas, purchase things, support causes, and lead our lifestyle in a particular way.
How do you know what to believe? How do you separate the truth from the myths? The answer lies in critical thinking skills. The ability to clearly reason through problems and to present arguments in a logical, compelling way has become a key skill for survival in today’s business world.
This workshop is highly practical and designed for experienced professionals who want to build on their leadership skill. This workshop will give you enriching practical tools and hands-on experience with critical thinking and problem-solving techniques.
Workshop Motto; “Whenever we hear an opinion and believe it, we make an agreement, and it becomes part of our belief system.”― Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
Number of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Identify common thinking problems that may be holding them back
- Define critical and non-critical thinking
- Identify your critical thinking style(s), areas of strength/improvement
- Describe other thinking styles, left/right/whole brain thinking
- Work through the thinking process to build or analyze arguments
- Develop and evaluate explanations
- Improve key critical thinking skills, active listening and questioning
- Use analytical thought systems and creative thinking techniques
- Prepare and present powerful arguments
- Apply and use the new skils in my personal and professional life
This workshop is designed for experienced professionals who seek to maximize their potential, develop leadership skills, become critical thinkers and problem solvers and add more value to their organization.