Management-Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
This workshop deals with the essential trait of successful leaders. Emotional intelligence, also called EQ, is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. It’s a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. IQ will get you in the door, but it is your EQ, your ability to connect with others and manage the emotions of yourself and others, that will determine how successful you are in life. Resulting in the ability to influence and lead others to great success.
This workshop is highly practical and designed for experienced professionals who want to build on their leadership skills via authenticity and personal impact skills. Participants will learn how successful people do this by connecting with people at a personal and emotional level. What differentiates us is not our IQ but our EQ – the emotional intelligence.
Workshop motto; "Our emotions need to be as educated as our intellect. It is important to know how to feel, how to respond, and how to let life in so that it can touch you" -Adessa Tawk
Number of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Understand different thinking techniques
- Understand what emotional intelligence (EQ) means
- Develop intrapersonal skills such as self-awareness, Recognize and understand one's moods, emotions and drives as well as their impact
- Cultivate empathy or the ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and skill in responding according to their emotional reactions
- Develop interpersonal skills that indicate the individual's proficiency in managing relationships and leading others effectively
- Develop an understanding of the transactional analysis and the ego.
- Recognize how our emotional health and physical health are related
- Learn techniques to understand, use, and the role of EQ in our life
- Create a personal vision statement
- Understand the difference between optimism and pessimism
- Validate emotions in others. Learn to group co-workers into types of personalities to better understand and deal with each
- Cultivate real influential skills to inspire and lead others
This workshop is designed for experienced professionals who seek to maximize their potential, develop real intelligence skills, become more influential and add more value to their organization.