Time spent in unproductive meetings means time taken away from other important tasks. In order to be successful, every business meeting needs to receive a return on investment. Meetings are a good opportunity to generate creative ideas from a group of people who meet in order to achieve an outcome. Meetings can be extremely valuable and productive if run effectively.
This workshop is highly practical with a focus on management and communication building skills.
Workshop motto: “Let's say no to unproductive meetings, the questions to ask prior.."-Adessa Tawk
Number of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Understand what goes wrong in a meeting and why
- Study the cost of meetings
- Develop an effective process for conducting future meetings
- Define and achieve desired outcomes
- Create levels of trust to encourage open communication
- Allow everybody to be heard and not just the usual suspects
- Ensure that meetings start on time and stay on track
- Tips and ideas to ensure the chairperson is fulfilling their role
- Set and communicate an agenda
- Bring the meeting back on track when it's heading in a different direction to the agenda
- Communicate and follow up the agreements reached and tasks delegated.
- Keep legal records of the meeting
- Improve teamwork and foster a creative environment
- Understand the psychology of influencing other people
- Explain different personality styles at a meeting
This workshop is designed for employees who seek to maximize their time, productivity and personal potential and add more value to the organization.