This workshop deals with the essentials of the art of negotiating. Negotiating is a fundamental fact of life at any level. This two-day workshop will help give participants confidence when negotiating with both internal and external clients. This interactive workshop also includes techniques to promote effective communications and to turn face-to-face confrontation into side-by-side problem-solving.
This workshop is highly practical and designed for experienced professionals who want to build on the art of negotiation. They can save time, save money, develop a higher degree of satisfaction with outcomes at home and at work, and earn greater respect in the workplace.
Workshop motto: "Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.” –John F. Kennedy
Number of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Identify the plan and prepare for negotiations
- Identify and overcome the conflicts that occur during negotiation
- Apply the most appropriate style of negotiating based on the situation
- Understand the other party’s needs before the negotiation takes place.
- Overcome tricks and gambits often used in negotiation
- Invent win-win outcomes for both negotiating parties
- Understand different personality styles
- Get beyond No
- Understand the psychology of negotiation when dealing with different genders, ethnicities, generations and personality types
- Find the person of power of the other party
- Closing the sale/negotiation professionally
- Access their body language, tone, words in role-play scenario
This workshop is designed for experienced professionals with at least two years of experience who seek to maximize their negotiating and problem solving skills.