Management-Project Management for NGO'S
This workshop deals with the essentials of project management and planning. Designed for professionals who want to build on their core management skills. Develop a solid foundation of project management tools and techniques with this comprehensive program. Discover a wealth of valuable, flexible and easy to use tools and techniques that you can use immediately to help ensure the success of any project within an NGO. This program covers the entire project life cycle and is structured after the Project Management Institute's Guidelines. It incorporates practices that are critical to project success.
This workshop is highly practical with a focus on the process of researching, writing and developing a working project management plan.
Workshop motto: “For an NGO to survive, It has become more important to learn to manage our limited resources”
Number of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Identify the various steps in the project planning process
- Identify and prioritize project requirements to ensure successful delivery and stakeholder satisfaction
- Apply best practice to plan and run an NGO project successfully using proven project management processes
- Implement risk management tools and techniques for identification, analysis and development of strategies
- Estimate resources and budgets, and schedule task work and duration with confidence.
- Discover software and templates for productivity
- Case study and practice exercise
This workshop is designed for experienced professionals who want to lead their organization into positive growth.