This workshop deals with the essentials of strategic planning. Without you don’t know where you are going or why you are going there. This workshop provides a model for taking an organisation through a strategic planning process. It covers strategic planning, covering the background issues that need to inform or direct the strategic planning process, and then defining the strategic framework for the project or activities. It is this strategic framework that gives the activities coherence and direction. This is highly practical and includes current data on industry sales and distribution.
This workshop is highly practical with a focus on the process of writing and developing a working strategic plan.
Workshop Motto: “A well-designed system will avoid many problems down the line. Invest in the planning stage"
Number of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Identify the various steps in the strategic planning process
- Initiate and manage a strategic planning process
- Determine appropriate tools for strategic planning
- Understand strategies for evaluation
- Initiate community support and involvement in the process
- Develop communication strategies to promote the planning process
- Identify partners to be involved in the strategic planning process
- KPI’S and how to use them
- Develop a toolkit in the strategic planning process
This workshop is designed for experienced professionals who want to lead their organization into positive growth.