PR- Business Etiquette and Protocol
Manners are all we have. Fear of embarrassment from doing the wrong thing is one of the most common sources of stress in a professional setting. If you have had some awkward moments where you aren’t sure which fork to use or which side plate is yours, or if you’ve ever had to make small talk and been lost for words, you know how agonizing such moments can be. However, what can be even more damaging to your career are those things you aren’t aware of, the social rules you aren’t even aware of breaking; introductions and 'the handshake', conversation skills/small talk, cultural differences affecting international business opportunities, dealing with interruptions, and proper business email and telephone etiquette. This workshop will teach you how to handle those socially difficult moments.
This highly practical workshop will enrich skills and knowledge. It is designed to teach you how to handle those socially difficult moments.
Workshop Motto; "Manners are more important than laws. Manners are what vex or soothe, corrupt or purify, exalt or debase, barbarize or refine.”
Advantedge’s Business Etiquette and Protocol program will give participants the skills to:
- Networking, introductions, shaking hands, using business cards
- Be prepared for formal and informal meetings, and presenting
- Dress appropriately for every business occasion
- Feel comfortable when dining in business or formal situations
- Feel confident of your business communication in every situation
- Give you that extra edge that establishes trust and credibility
- Avoid cultural taboos
- Understand personal space and the 4 zones
Number of Days
This workshop is designed for employees who seek to maximize their potential, become stronger communicators and add more to their personal brand.