PR- Strategic Media Networking
This workshop is designed for today's marketing and PR managers. You will learn to design strategic media networks, and smarter campaigns, manage local and international press office teams, and engage the media effectively and have them as part of your network before a crisis occurs. You will refine your public presentation skills in role-play interviews with one on one coaching.
Highly engaging 2-day workshop with a certificate. Networking is a constant effort and needs to be strategically implemented and measured.
Workshop motto; "Social media creates communities, not markets.”
Advantedge’s Strategic Media Networking program will give participants the skills to:
- Recognize the importance of PR interaction and their strengths
- Apply the different purposes to strategic vs. tactical PR
- Design a PR strategy that works for you in Lebanon
- Practice professional and effective press conferences
- Design complex and cross-media relations strategies
- Presentation skills including how to handle media interviews
- Voice and body language techniques
- Handle the local and international media professionally and effectively during a crisis
- Engage with the media strategically at a top level
- Develop a crisis updated toolkit
Number of Days
This workshop is designed for employees who seek to maximize their potential, become stronger communicators and add more to their personal brand.