Sales and Marketing- Body Language
The ability to understand body language is the secret weapon that will help you interpret what people are saying unconsciously. Known as "non-verbal communication", body language represents 55% of person- to-person communications, so learning how to use it and read it will give you a real advantage in improving your ability to communicate with others both in the workplace and at home. The workshop teaches you how to recognise the body language of others, while also helping you become more aware of what your own body is communicating. You’ll learn how to read facial expressions, hand gestures, body posturing, voice variations and unconscious movements. You'll also be exposed to the differences in genders and how to use body language to your advantage.
This dynamic workshop will give participants confidence when communicating. This interactive workshop also includes techniques to promote effective communications, voice work, reading others and smart techniques to influence others.
Workshop motto; “Our body never lies. Body language is the silent signals that speak louder than words. Learn to listen to the signals”-Adessa Tawk
Number of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Master the secrets of body language
- Learn how to translate gestures into words
- Understand the difference between open and closed body language
- Learn how to avoid common body language mistakes
- Gain insight into the differences in body language between genders
- Understand the signals you're sending to others
- Learn the role facial expressions play in body language
- Learn how to use body language to strengthen your negotiations
- Understand how body language can expose deception
- Learn how to match words with movement to instill trust
This workshop is designed for employees who seek to maximize their potential, become stronger communicators and add more value to their company.