Sales and Marketing- Call Center Operations
Designed for experienced professionals who want to build on the skill of being a call agent. The person on the telephone owns the company's image. Customers expect enthusiastic, confident, well trained people with the skills to manage the call professionally. This workshop will help the face of an organization, the call center agent to learn to make the most of their telephone based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail during this energizing and practical two-day workshop.
This workshop deals with the essentials of communicating over the phone.
This workshop will help give participants confidence when communicating with both internal and external clients. This interactive workshop also includes techniques to promote effective communications and to turn face-to-face confrontation into side-by-side problem-solving.
Workshop motto; "Leads are created not given"
Number of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Develop an understanding of the nuances of body language and verbal skills
- Learn aspects of verbal communication: tone, volume, and pitch
- Demonstrate an understanding of questioning and listening skills
- Acquire comfort with delivering bad news and saying no
- Learn effective ways to negotiate
- Understand the importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages
- Use tools to facilitate communication
- Tools for cold calling and getting past the gatekeeper
- Realize the value of personalizing interactions and developing relationships
- Practice vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability
- Personalize techniques for verbal handshakes and handling complaints
This workshop is designed for employees who seek to maximize their potential, become stronger communicators and add more value to their organization.