Sales and Marketing- Developing Vision and Mission
The ability to understand and communicate who you are is the foundation of success. This workshop is designed for executives who want to build on the right framework: Vision, mission and values are the glue that binds an organization together. These are the three things that need to be set straight before embarking on the road to success. You can create the effective VMV where all sound strategies and tactics are formed and anchored. This intervention process is an essential part of enthusiastic execution and good governance.
This dynamic workshop will give participants confidence when communicating. Self-awareness is the first step.
Workshop motto; “Without a foundation no road map will get us far”-Adessa Tawk
Number of Days
Highlights of what Advantedges’ participants will learn:
- Assess the present culture of the organization
- Have a clear vision and cascade it to team members
- Map out smart strategies to realize the vision
- Identify core values and norms of behavior
- Develop approaches to instill and institutionalize core values and align them with competence
- Have an organizational purpose
- Set boundaries for the organization
- Describe the overall purpose of the organization
- Provide values on how individuals work together
- Provide guidance for decision making in an organization
This workshop is designed for employees who seek to maximize their potential, become stronger communicators and want to stay focused on the important things in life while setting goals and planning strategies for any organization.